All of the silks are a comfortable fit any time of the year.
- silk twill 12mm: a delicate parallel ribbed surface created by weft over one or more warp threads and then under two or more warp threads - This silk is strong and heavy feeling - good with suits and jackets
- silk chiffon 6mm: a translucent and lustrous surface with a twist in the thread - This silk is very light at 6mm. It holds it shape well and work very well as a head scarf or for any outfit as a neck scarf. The fabric is slightly textured
- silk habotai 8mm: a lightweight, smooth, delicate, shimmering and sheer fabric - goes well with everything.
- silk satin georgette 12mm: a sheer, lightweight fabric with highly twisted yarns and a smooth flat finish - This silk is good for dressy occasions.
- silk crepe de chine 12mm: a soft fabric that has a delicate wavy structure - This silk is very comfortable and flows well. It works in all combinations of clothing.
- silk satin 14mm: a high luster front with a flat toned back - this silk fits well for dressy occasions and at 14mm is good for evenings.
- Large: 40 x 40 in / 101.6 x 101.6 cm.
- Small: 20 x 20 in / 50.8 x 50.8 cm.
If you are interested in purchasing scarves in quantity, please inquire.